Unbeknowingly summer is here, it’s time for a little vest and shorts, but is your Summer Body ready? Freehand fitness is also known as self-weight training (Self-weight Training), as the name implies is not the use of equipment, the use of their own weight for muscle training, free hand fitness can effectively exercise the back muscles and pectoral muscles and other body muscles, and the effect of freehand fitness is definitely no worse than equipment fitness!
Hands-on fitness training first: Bobby (BURPEE)
Burpee is a high-intensity oxygen-free fat-burning exercise, has the reputation of a fat killer, does not need equipment, is the home steep hand fitness the best training, the effect is ideal. In the same exercise for 1 minute, running burns only about 10 calories, while Bobby burns 20 calories, twice as many as running!
- The feet are separated from the shoulders and the arms are placed on both sides.
- Push your hips down and bend your knees to squat.
- Put your hands on the floor in front of your feet.
- Jump your feet back while bending your elbows and sticking your entire body to the ground.
- Push your upper body up with the strength of your arms and jump half-empty with your feet at the same time.
- Remember to jump up with your arms straightened and over your head.
- Bend your knees immediately when your feet fall and squat as low as step 2.
- Repeat the action of steps 2-7, one set every 20 times (depending on the physical strength slowly increasing the number of times each group)
Hand-to-hand fitness training 2nd: one-legged shoulder-facing palm pressure (SINGLE LEG PIKE PUSH-UP)
The palm press-up version of the bare-handed fitness training trick shoulder-to-shoulder pressure (SINGLE LEG PIKE PUSH-UP), this free-handed fitness training can be targeted at the back muscles, pectoral muscles, shoulders and triceps and other muscle groups, you can see the effect of bare-handed fitness training is quite good.
- The posture of the body starts with downward Facing Dog.
- Extend one leg up into the sky, keep your hips at right angles to the ground, and keep your eyes on the center of gravity feet supported by the ground.
- Bend your elbows to push your body to the ground, keep your head as far as possible between your hands, and keep an eye out for your head from thuding on the floor.
Unicyable Fitness Training 3: Jumping Jack
Jumping Jack is one of 徒手健身 the most basic free-hand workouts, combining aerobic and muscle endurance training to enhance cardiopulmonary function and effectively train core muscles and shoulder muscles. The effect of this free-handed fitness is not only to train muscles, but also to maintain good health. Studies have shown that regular practice of open and close jumps can help improve bone density and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Stand with your feet apart and place your hands on both sides of your body.
- Jump up while opening your legs to shoulder width and raise your arms to the height of your head.
- Jump up again, lower your hands, your legs together, and return to the action.
- Repeat 10 times as a group, 3 groups at a time.
Free-handed fitness training 4th: Spiderman Plank
In addition to boosting heart, core strength and body agility, Spiderman Plank’s free-handed workouts work out different muscle groups such as back muscles, pectoral muscles, shoulders and hand muscles.
- Start with yoga trick High Plank.
- Keep an eye out for hands that do not exceed the lower shoulders and jump your right foot to the outside of your right hand.
- Jump your right foot back to its original point while jumping your left foot to the outside of your left hand.
- Keep the speed to complete 30-50 groups.
RELATED: 5 Abs At Home Training5 Abs! 14 days to show abs lines.
- How Insurance Works and Why Microinsurance Just Hits Different
- Top 3 Things to Remember Before You Hike in Malaysia
- FLY Travel Insurance finally launched! Check out the insurance FAQs below
- So, What Does Insurtech Mean Anyway? (TLDR)
- Top 5 Interesting Things That Happened in Spartan Stadion You Might Not Know!
- 1000 BiFrost participants co-painted community canvas for charity in University Malaya￼
- Selangor 600: 4 amazing Selangor youth athletes cycle 600km for charity
- It’s an adventure! Best hikes in Hong Kong to explore with your family!