Urban people spend most of their time at work every day, the only free time is only bedtime time, resulting in each would rather all-night drama, playing machine, playing mobile phone training, long-term sustained overdraft body, immunity decline. There are reports that “sleeping less than six hours a night and a four-fold mortality rate” means that “staying up late” is equivalent to “chronic suicide”. Don’t you train, uh, do you want to train? Analysis of the reasons for training and inventory of 6 insomnia solutions, let you improve the quality of sleep, adjust the rules of day and night rest, sleep well, improve life efficiency and mental state!
Well, the cause of insomnia.
There are numerous reasons for training, which can be summed up simply as the following four reasons:
- Stress: Sleep disorders can occur as a result of problems such as distraughtness, excessive anxiety, tension, depression, and anger in your daily work or life.
- Physiological factors: Take medication or hormones (including caffeine, nicotine, stimulants, etc.) before going to bed. In addition, some people suffer from indigestion, chronic pain, asthma, back pain, intestinal problems, genetic problems, etc.
- Environmental factors: sleep environment light pollution and noise pollution, such as indoor temperature is too high, too noisy, too bright and so on.
- Lifestyle: Sleeping too much, drinking coffee or tea, drinking at night, doing vigorous exercise, working night shifts, naps too long during the day, playing all night, irregular bedtimes, etc.
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . . Emancipate the mind.
The most common thing you do is when you’re in bed and your mind can’t stop. Even when you close your eyes, all kinds of questions that you think about during the day keep pouring in. At this point, you can write down your mind to-dos or think about things, such as moving your mind file to paper and telling yourself not to think much about it at the moment, sleep well, and leave all your problems to tomorrow’s self. Once the brain relaxes, it is easy to release sleepiness and go to sleep.
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . . Stay away from Blu-ray and electronics.
Usually busy life, before bed to play mobile phones, tablets, etc. is everyone’s biggest entertainment. However, electronic products will emit blue light, will mislead the body think is the time of day, affect melatonin secretion, lead to insomnia, and even the second day will be dizzy, difficult to concentrate, over time, but also make vision loss, serious harm to physical health. Therefore, do not touch related products such as mobile phones or computers for an hour or at least 30 minutes before bed. Turning off the lights, wearing blindfolds, or closeing the curtains can help improve your sleep.
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . Take a warm water bath before you go to bed.
If you’re still thinking at night and losing sleep, try a 10- to 15-minute warm-water bath. Taking a warm bath relaxes your muscles and makes it easier to fall asleep. Studies have shown that when the gap between skin temperature and the body’s deep temperature narrows, i.e. when body temperature drops, it is easier for people to go to sleep. After the warm water bath, lying in bed, so that you relax, relax, naturally will not train!
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . Change the indoor environment.
If you want to sleep soundly, of course, have a “dark, quiet, cool and comfortable” sleeping environment. Before going to bed, you can pay attention to whether the room temperature is overheating. If so, open the window to keep the bedroom air fresh circulation, if air-conditioning, room temperature to maintain at 20 degrees C-25 degrees C is wonderful.
In terms of lighting, remember to turn on the light or turn it off directly, because the bedroom light is too bright, long-term exposure time can lead to obesity, high blood lipids, lack of sleep and so on.
As for reducing indoor noise, you can choose earbuds or noise-resistant headphones to block out noisy sounds, which can help increase sleepiness and make it easier to get into deep sleep.
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . . Regular rest time.
Everyone has a biological clock (24 hours a day to control and affect our health, from metabolism to sleep rest, etc.). Studies have pointed out that if you sleep irregularly and go to bed late on weekends, you may have a deviation in sleep quality. Therefore, the key to “improving sleep quality” is to “maintain a regular physiological clock” and set a fixed daily “wake-up time” and “sleep time” for yourself, whether on weekends or Sundays, to insist on going to bed at the same time and to develop a good habit of working sometimes.
Insomnia Solutions . . . . . . . . . . . Take melatonin.
Melatonin is a hormone that helps you fall asleep and has no side effects of sleeping pills for the time being, as the body produces melatonin at night, which sends a “night” signal to the body and helps the body prepare for rest. Due to the influence of bright light or blue light, the function of melatonin secretion will be inhibited, if you want to speed up falling asleep, you may consider taking melatonin, especially effective for people who adapt to jet lag.
▶▶ recommended: Canadian AG “Maple Treasure” – Special strong sleep melatonin 10 mg.
Because of insomnia, and the article of you, you may as well put down your mobile phone, close your eyes to clear your head, vigorously deep breathing can also help improve insomnia, speed up sleep time.
READ MORE: Decompression methods , pressure bursts, can’t boost? 8 Ways to Relax Decompress and Soothe Negative Emotions.
- It’s an adventure! Best hikes in Hong Kong to explore with your family!
- YAS x L’etape
- Microinsurance Explained in Simple Terms
- RYDE with YAS: Hong Kong’s First Passenger Microinsurance – Register by 3/31 and Get 10 Free Tickets.
- The Ultimate Guide For Renting “Tong Laus” | 7 Problems You have to Consider
- Is Asthma In Babies Life Threatening?|Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- You Need to Know This Before You Move In | Differences between New & Resale Homes
- Interior design of 300 sq. ft. small flat｜8 useful tips for designing your new home